4: Audra

04 April 2014

In year four of my little life, Audra Kathryn entered the world and completed our "family tree"... 
And oh, how she stole our hearts!
The 4-A's were now complete (and looking good, might I add).
 

Oh, Audi, where do I begin??? From our earliest bunk-bed days in the big pink room, to the dress-up...
the sponge curlers...
and first days of school...
 
to the vacations...

road-trips...
country concerts...
and weddings...
 
I have loved sharing all of life with you.

We’re Tara Lapinski and Michelle Kwan, MaryKate and Ashley Olson, Clara and… the-Nutcracker-and-everything-else! ;) 
I know I can always count on you to join me in a wild adventure, like living out of our VW bug that summer in Chicago...
 or running the Sunburst Marathon on 3 weeks of training (the cute matching outfits definitely helped). ;)
I also know I can count on you to squeal with me in my happiness and empathize in my pain, quietly sniffling beside me in the guest room bed. You have one of the most compassionate hearts I know.


Audi, you are absolutely radiant from the inside-out, gracious and unassuming, gentle and kind. I wish everyone could have a sister just like you.
And although the distance from Birmingham to Akron is a bit further than the distance from top to bottom bunk, I will always consider you one of my closest friends in the world.
I love you.
P.S. You’re welcome for finding you a husband. That’s what sisters are for. ;)

3 comments :

  1. ...on the PS, Lord knows your mama tried! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are so fun and sweet to read! Fun pictures! We miss the Seiberts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you girls! love those pics. love those words. thanks for sharing such sweet memories of your sister, Amanda… i love watching how God has written your stories. Thanks for continuing to share your story… it's blessing many!

    ReplyDelete