Tuesday with Jane - 7 weeks

24 March 2015

Big week for our Janie Bear! She took her first flight...
(1. Check out that hair! 
2. Danny says it's way more annoying when other people's babies cry on airplanes...) :)

and generously gave out her first responsive smiles. We are eating this up!!!

She met her Great Grandma Marge...
{ 4 Generations }

and her two Lehman girl cousins...

and was showered with love from Indiana friends and family.
Looks like someone's a little partied-out... :)

Special thanks to my mom and sisters for throwing such a sweet celebration. It's hard being so far away from you all, but I'm grateful for our times together and for the way each of you love our sweet Jane.

1 comment :

  1. As I sat in the living room with about 3 dozen women, I couldn't help but think about the many babies in the world who are not this fortunate. Jane is truly blessed, and I'm glad I could participate in her celebration. Love, Great-Grandma Marge

    ReplyDelete