Tuesday with Jane - 5 weeks

10 March 2015

Danny and I have suddenly become very popular... and we're just sure it's our dashing good looks and charming personalities that are drawing this recent influx of visitors.

Oh yeah, there's also this baby... :)

This past weekend, Jane got to meet her Aunt Jenn (Danny's sister) and cousin Olivia from Cincinnati. They smothered her with kisses, fought Grandma Martha for snuggle time, and even babysat one evening so Danny & I could go on our first DATE NIGHT OUT!!! We had no idea how much we needed that! Olivia is also an incredibly talented photographer and took some beautiful pictures of Jane which I will have to post another week...


Thank you, Jenn & Olivia, for making the trip to Alabama and for loving on sweet Jane! She's a lucky girl indeed.

This week, I'd also like to share a few "Jane-isms"... some Jane trademarks that I know will pass quickly and I fear I'll forget. So, without further ado...

Jane Crazy-hair Seibert. We try to comb it... I promise. 

She always crosses her feet when I nurse her. Such a lady.

She tells me "I love you" at least once a day while nursing...

...and then passes out in a milk-coma. Not so lady-like but we'll work on that.

She thinks lots of deep thoughts... 

...and spends time in prayer.

Unless she's swaddled, her arms are probably flailing in the air somewhere.

She's dainty & delicate. We think she has a future in ballet.

And finally, our favorite-- she loves to remind us daily that she's #1 Baby.

Oh, Janie Bear, we love you!

3 comments :

  1. Cute cute cute!!! Oh each picture!! The Litfin family has just all gathered to look at the post together and ooh and aah!! So wish we could be one of those visitors! Miss you all and send our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you've captured so many of her little poses on camera! It will change so quickly, and then there will be new Jane-isms to see!

    ReplyDelete