Around the World in 90 Days

31 July 2013

We're back in the USA! Arrived just in time for a beautiful wedding reception in my parents' home town (what a grand welcoming with so many dear friends and family!)...

...and a wonderful week with my family at a camp in northern Michigan (my grandparents met here in 1948, and I don't think the Lehmans have missed a week since!).

Tomorrow, we'll pack up our U-haul and head back to Birmingham, Alabama, for the foreseeable future... not totally sure what's ahead, but we are so thankful for these past four months and eagerly anticipating what's yet to come!

We put together this little highlights video for the reception, and I thought I'd share it on here as well... enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. Danny and Amanda, our prayers go to Alabama with you!!!!! Step by step HE WILL LEAD you, as you well know. We love you! Carl and Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you are too cute! :) Love the video guys! We have been praying for you and we're excited to hear more about your trip! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete