TWJ 18

09 June 2015


Man, those crescent eyes get me every time... sigh.

Another ordinary week around here with no real developments to report-- Jane is still fascinated with her feet, her hair is still untamable (it's the first thing everyone notices, "Wow, look at that HAIR!"-- to which, once again, I recall another "Aunt-Martha-ism:" When in doubt, take it as a compliment!) ;) and her smile still makes us melt. So I'll stick to mostly pictures today, which I'm sure no one will mind. :)

Jane Seibert
Likes: The Magic Green Chair

Dislikes: Rolling Practice

(I read somewhere that 4-month olds should be rolling over, so now we're having boot camp over here. Poor Jane...)

Likes: Warm Water


Dislikes: Cold Water
Jane & Caroline's first daddy-daughter date at the pool... went real well, I'd say.

Likes: Symphony in the Park

With Texas last summer and our honeymoon trip the year before, Danny & I haven't spent a summer in Birmingham since we were dating! So it's fun to enjoy things like this all over again, this time with a baby!

One thing is certain, we sure LIKE our Janie Bear! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment