TWJ 32

15 September 2015

I couldn't resist. Best Goodwill find EVER.


Jane has been in a really fun stage lately, laughing and squealing and "talking" so much. She's generally content & peaceful, but my goodness does she light up when she sees her daddy! In the mornings after I feed her, we walk toward the kitchen where Daddy is making coffee, and she kicks her legs with anticipation, puts on that pursed-lip, twinkly-eyed, "shy Jane" smile, and erupts into giggles as soon as she sees him. It's a pretty great way to start the day. :)


Speaking of Jane's daddy, he knows just how to make me smile too. Came home from work last week with this gorgeous fall bouquet, "just because."


Apparently the guy behind him in the grocery store line said, "Trying to get out of the dog house, huh?" to which Danny replied, "Actually, no, trying to stay out of the dog house!" And doing a marvelous job, might I add. Husbands, take note. :)

1 comment :

  1. I love this! So precious - and Danny, we need to get Cody and you together ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete