TWJ 23

14 July 2015

Our computer crashed this week, so we're gonna keep things real simple today...


It's been such a sweet week with Jane. She laughed the hardest we've ever heard yesterday, sitting on my lap while her dad did a funny walk towards her, tickled her belly, and attacked her with kisses again and again and again. She erupted into giggles for a solid five minutes. I cried. There's just something about watching a dad delight in his daughter and a daughter delight in her dad...

But of course we don't have any pictures of this.

What I do have is Smiley Jane on a walk...


 and on our first coffee date...


and with "Ronny Uncle" and her first Indian dress...


and with two of the boys I used to babysit, who were so sweet with Baby Jane.


She sure brings us joy. Happy Tuesday, y'all!

2 comments :

  1. Hudson saw these pictures and let me know, "Jane isn't actually having coffee." Haha! She looks like a doll in her Indian dress. Sweet Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, Amanda! I cannot wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete