SWO - 11 weeks

15 January 2017


I know, I know, it's been a while. But after all of the holiday travels and festivities, we continued the "spirit of giving" in our home by generously circulating strep, bronchitis, pink eye, stomach virus, roseola, and ear infections. Suffice it to say, "blog post" has not risen above "survival" on my to-do list. But after some antibiotics and a few solid naps, we are back among the living and wanted to share some snapshots of our dream baby, who managed to avoid it all.


Since my last blog post (over half of Owen's life ago), Owen has been a busy little guy. He went on his first airplane ride to Indiana...


celebrated his first Christmas...


and even went to two Christmas concerts (one of which we had to take him to the back... because he was snoring too loud). ;) 


And if those last three pictures are any indication, he's still sleeping like a champ and maintaining his status as the easiest of our four. ;)

Owen Daniel, do you have any idea how much JOY you have brought us? You gave your first "laughs" to dad yesterday, your "coos" are music to my ears, and when you look up at me after nursing with that cheeky, adoring smile, I absolutely melt.


Happy 11 weeks, Owen! We love you so!

8 comments :