Sundays with Owen

20 November 2016


Okay, okay, so we all knew Tuesdays with Jane was a first-born/only-child thing, in the same category as "sleep when your baby sleeps" (ha!). Life these days doesn't exactly allow for such luxury of time.

But... Danny and I read through old TWJ posts again recently and loved remembering things about those early weeks we surely would have forgotten. And so, for my own sake (as a diary of sorts), for Owen's sake (who we've been telling lately that he needs to pipe up if he wants some attention-- being a 4th child can be tough!), and for the sake of doting grandmas and aunts who I don't think will object, I am going to *attempt* Sundays with Owen.  Disclaimer: they will likely not be posted on Sundays, and I will likely forget many weeks altogether, but I'm cutting myself some slack here. Even a weak attempt is better than nothing. ;)

For today, I'm going to let my sweet friend, Tessa, do the work for me. She shot some awesome photos and shared them today on her blog here.

Happy 3 Weeks, Owen! We love you so!

No comments :

Post a Comment