TWJ - 9 months

03 November 2015


Today marks 9 months with Jane, which means she has officially been in the world as long as she was in the womb (give or take those 2 weeks overdue... but we won't talk about that now). ;) I'm not sure which is harder to believe-- the fact that we have a crawling, babbling, 9-month old daughter, or the fact that this daughter grew 9 months in my belly. Both are pretty miraculous if you ask me.


This was a big week for Jane. Surviving a lobster boil, of course. ;) Going on a spontaneous trip with our friends, the Shepards, to the most amazing international farmers market (if you live anywhere near Atlanta, you have to check this out!!). And learning how to roll her tongue like a fluent Spanish-speaker.

And then, on Sunday morning, she decided to crawl. And pull herself up. On to everything. We're still working on the "getting down" part, and unfortunately I imagine there might be a few (more) bumped heads before that skill is mastered. :(


I thought I could outsmart her with the sticker this time. It can't be done, folks.


Happy 9 months, Janie Bear!

1 comment :

  1. In the absence of living next door, I need video of her rolling her tongue.
    Thanks, G'ma Jan

    ReplyDelete