Tuesday with Jane - 16 weeks

26 May 2015

Did yesterday feel like a Saturday to anyone else??? These holidays throw me off, and I kinda forgot it was Tuesday until we were climbing into bed last night and Danny asked me what I'd planned for the blog. Ummm... about that...


It was a rather uneventful week for us--no travels or big events or out-of-town visitors, and very few pictures (quite random ones at that). But, keeping the TWJ spirit alive, I give you a peek into our very ordinary and unedited week...

Grocery shopping with the cutest little peanut in my cart...


When we couldn't find a babysitter, our last minute "date night" became "family date night." We failed to get a family picture, but here's our third wheel. Quite the fashionista.


Hanging out at the park...


Back-porch-chillin' with Mom...


Hammock time with Dad...


Cheesin' it up with "uncles" Andy and Brian...


And there you have it, folks. See ya next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment